Personal Financial Solutions - For Individuals
Everyone can find themselves in financial difficulties. You can do something pro-active to resolve a debt problem.
Debt can have a direct impact on personal family finances, income and assets.
At Duff & Phelps Personal Financial Solutions, we have a specialist, dedicated and approachable team, well experienced in helping people to get their financial health back on track. Our services are also of benefit to Company Directors who may need assistance in dealing with personal guarantee liabilities.
We can talk through your circumstances, explain your options and point you in the right direction to resolve the problem.
|What you need to know about Duff & Phelps Personal Financial Solutions|
|Who are our customers?|
Our customers are:
- Financially distressed individuals who require protection from creditor pressure, whilst finances are reorganised to achieve a repayment in full or part of their liabilities.
- Banks with customers who need assistance in managing their debt. We can assist in maximising the return on lending due to them.
- Professional advisers with clients who need help with managing debt, agreeing repayment terms and continuing a successful business going forward, which retains the client relationship.
- Consumer debt advisers whose clients may be self employed business people who require a more specialist treatment and service.
|What services do we provide?|
Assessment of each individual set of circumstances and provision of options available and advice as to resolutions to difficulties, including:
- Debt Management Plan.
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement.
|Why choose this service?|
We are responsive, pro-active and considerate of client needs.
We have experience of dealing with a wide variety of businesses and professions.
We provide a dedicated personal service and develop and maintain strong client relationships.
We are approachable, accessible and professional.
Call Back Request
If you would like to speak to one of our advisers directly, please call 0161 827 9019 or enter your telephone number and contact details in the box below and we will call you back as soon as possible.